Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Put your oxygen mask on first before you assist others.." What can I say god made me this way for a reason if he wouldn't have made me this strong of a person or gave me the strength to build this bitchy persona of mine as a defense mechanism, I would just be out searching to find me who i am, because the people in this world are selfish (one of the many definitions: Seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others) wrapped up in ourselves which has its pros and cons. Pro your watching out for Yourself. Meaning Your less likely to get hurt. Con being selfish or wrapped up in ur own world cause you to have no one there for you when you get hurt. Since your less likely to get hurt when you do it hurts a lot more like having a bus ran over your heart a thousand times.. But i guess we all say so wat cause at the end of the day you gotta do for yourself and look out for you cause not many people will have your back. You very fortunate and super lucky to have someone that will.. thankfully i have a balance. I'm the one that is there for you when you get hurt but if once your ok you go back into the selfish stage fuck you imma do me cause like i said at the end of the day no one is gonna have your back.. I scratch your back you scratch mine should be>>>> ok you scratched my back does yours really itch cause i dont have nails>>>fin for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment