Saturday, October 17, 2009

Don't You hate it!!!!

I want him but he ain't good for me..I don't deserve to be treated this way yeah I have lived a life that's been Full consequences and my past is hunting me but still isn't a reason for me to be treated less then. It isn't a reason for me to be hurt, and be used as a punching bag. I've been wrong I'm sorry for that.  But Constantly being reminded and held accountable for my past is that fair!!!!! I'm just gonna pray to god for my forgiveness and happiness if its meant to be it will be..I am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason and I don't know what the answer to this is but someday I will know. But I know this one thing I am no longer confiding in  anyone else I know that shit gets thrown right back at u I have a dagger in my heart but being that I'm a strong woman it will not kill me it will only make stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment