Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello World

I know i been gone for a long time i haven't posted anything in a while i been without a camera. So to tell you the truth i been lost without it sad but true. I just realized how much i enjoy seeing things threw a lens i see it in another light i see beauty in things that a naked normal eye wouldn't . the weird thing behind this is i dislike taking pictures =/ you have to catch me at the right time in the right mood..
But since i been without a camera and haven't been able to give you guys visuals and share my life with you people in pictures with that being said. I will start to write whats on my mind and do what i am good at but just been laying low with which is painting a picture with my words.
whether its threw my emotions for the day or things that are just running threw my mind =)

No comments:

Post a Comment