Friday, February 26, 2010

Picutres from the Black EYED Peas concert

















I had a blast i enjoyed myself so much.. even down to the part where of course i was gonna beat some lady's butt...(not a surprise) but my highlight was LMFAO being there and they sang my song LALALA i so want to meet those dudes.. David Guetta is is a beast for those who dont know he is hes the dj that made the video with Kelly Rowland, yup hes made me want to beat the beat up and fist pump. Last but not least Will.I.am is a robot he gave me a show and Fergie i love her since her Wild Orchard days and i got up every morning to watch her on Great Pretenders before her disapperance in the industry so i am happy she back on top with the great group THE BLACK EYED PEAS because this was the best first concert ever.. THank You Eujenya

No comments:

Post a Comment