Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pieces of Me


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breath hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breath hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breath hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm inhale hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm exhale

Just take it all in.... i shouldn't care but its hard not to, i want to live it forever, but no one lives for forever. I feel a cold chill threw my body i feel numb like i lost the sense of trust....Its hard to not go and live the life you believe you deserve to live. What am i not worth any of it...why cant it all just be mine...Just mines you shouldn't be allowed to have parts i want all of my pieces... So what its a puzzle of 100,000,000 pieces i want it all so i can complete my puzzle. The PICTURE wouldn't be complete without it... Do you get the picture??? I'm working on the bigger picture but cant if your taking parts. So leave my Pieces alone and to whoever told it was OK and handed them to you they lost sight but in reality they see the bigger picture and have returned with my parts.. Off i go to continue to work on the bigger picture with all my pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment