Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today is the day

Today is the day
How long will I where this blindfold on my eyes and dream of the many
possibilities... Claim to be getting my beauty rest but isn't respect
the beauty???? Blindsided by the the flashing lights, Gone deaf, All I
remember are the stories you told... Reach over to touch but cant seem
to get a hold on you.....Fading fading everything seems to be fading..
Yet you haven't fully disappeared. Weird isn't it I guess it's because
I still have my voice I don't need to see for you to hear me for as
long as I have my voice I will continue to help you tell to stories
you told oh damn see that's why I asked how long am I going to wear
this blindfold??? Well today is the day that reality unfolds...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment