Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lets Sk8


Whooooooo WhoOOOOOO spring is finally approaching..... well if you don't know why its a good thing let me tell you. It means skateboarders can finally break out their SKATEBOARD well in my case have mine replaced it took a really bad injury last year
=( but its OK I'm feeling much better about it now that it is finally time to feel the wind in my hair and get my leg muscles up by kick pushing lol and here's the ones I'm one a mission to find (HELLZ BELLZ of course) .. They been out For a very long time Years now so ill be lucky to find just One but I'm aiming for the one with Minnie on the bottom cause if you know me i love Mickey but hate minnie so have her on the bottom of my skateboard deck will give me a sense of satisfaction to grind on her face lol.. Don't Judge ME but anyways i cant wait so my fingers are crossed oh yea by the way I'm not a pro skater so anybody want to teach me some new tricks :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog, looks pretty good. I stopped by to personally invite you to my blog. Has the hottest Hip Hop videos , music, interview, news,fashion and more. I think I have somethin there for everyone. And if not I encourage you to request what you would like to see. Im going to follow your blog I wanna see where you take it. Be sure to follow me as well for all the updates to one of the hottest blogs on blogger.

    ReplyDelete