Friday, March 5, 2010

Mediatakeout

I love me some mediatakeout its my dose of coffee every morning. I get up and no matter where I'm going or how late I'm running i still make time to check out Mediatakeout. Im might be addicted but it covers cool things in the media like couples breaking up celebrities looking there very best..like today for instance there was a post on Jada Pickett Smith i love her she small but very powerful. Not allot of people can get away with wearing a birds nest as a hair-do (on another episode of Sleepless night i will goggle the hair-do actual name) but i think that she wore it well me personally am a hit or miss with it and I'm glad she was a hit.

So when your done Taking a look into My world You Should Check out WWW.MEDIATAKEOUT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment