Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleepless Night...

HMMMMMM... i had an idea but it seem to be slipping away as i type...so give me a second to recollect my thoughts...............Thinking.........Thinking.......shit....Thinking.... ok i got it.. if you follow me on twitter @Belizitsme there would be no surprise to the fact that i get no sleep when im dolo when its me and my Princess you can catch me up till now. So no sleep lead me to get on the computer and google things i dont know or just want to know more about so i thought i share them with you guys..
List of things i googled and what i results i thought were cool..
  1. What to do when Bored??? and Google show me many result obviously but i clicked on http://www.bored.com/ pretty cool cause you play tetris for free lol(and i didnt know bored.com exsited)
  2. Homemade Cleaning Supplies??? lots of Results but i clicked on http://www.pioneerthinking.com/ *( Heres why Stain on a white T-shirt? Squeeze some lemon juice onto the stain, let the garment dry in the sun and the stain will be bleached away. cool dont you think =D)
  3. Subliminal Logos in images and i came across this lol




This is the box art for Super Mario Galaxy.
Certain people have noticed that particular letters in the logo have a gleam on them.
They are:
URMRGAY
Weird, huh? What do you think it means?

I googled much more but i thought i just give you a tease so i can have more for another sleepless night.

well Good-Night( Or rather Good Morning lol) till next time remember

Stamp!t* Belizitsme


No comments:

Post a Comment