Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Am I crazy?

Would I be crazy if I stated that I wish I had someone to talk to.. some sort of therapy someone who doesn't know me to just sit and listen to me ask questions I have the answer to maybe some I don't know the answer too.. but someone who I could careless if he/she judged me and if so I know its all for the sake of a better me...would I be crazy if this stranger is the person I felt the most connection to...me and this stranger I didn't have to purchase anything for this person I didn't have to do something for without thinking if I didn't would they still be around. This stranger who doesn't have a secret plot or is around because I benefit he/she or he/she benefits me just plain therapeutic communication between a stranger and me I must be crazy because it seem hard to find everyone who is around has a reason for being around... *shrugs
Stamp it K.Beliz

2 comments:

  1. When you geta chance stop by my place & check out all the new updates. If you like music be sure to check out the Hip Hop Underground section. Thanks for being a member of my blog. Dont be a stranger. If you know any rappers or singers that need promo send em my way @MsKayz on twitter. And no you wouldnt be crazy. I know that feeling exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...that would not be crazy at all!

    <3 Ladies of EternallyFixated: Everything Celebs/Fashion

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete