Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tongueless Thoughts


Many things run threw my mind... My mind is filled with a pool of thoughts; Tongueless thoughts when released it may be a confession so what can i call these dilemmas and kept confessions when written and no longer in my mind known and discovered but not spoken of these thoughts i pass on to you without confessing, what do you call these thoughts or deliberation?? I call them a piece of me so can i give you a piece of me without having to worry about you slicing threw me.. Here i give you a piece of me i hope you are happy with that because i wouldn't be able to bear with the pain of you taking it from me... So please understand that most of my tongueless thoughts are deliberations about how many piece of me i will allow you to receive for the protection of me...This Here Is Just My Confession ( Tongueless Thoughts )

Stamp iT ** belizitsme signing out till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment