Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whose Around You






Take a moment look around you and who do you see around you? Hmmmm... whats your answer yeah well No your wrong you see no ones around.... here's why Let me break it down A-round.. Round when you think of it what the first thing you think of, a circle right, So your telling me whoever Or whatever you say is wrapped around you in circle...ok ok ok So let me let me stop being literal your talking about everything you see in a 360 area... ok so tell me this...Everything you see Around means your in the middle waiting to be noticed or are you shaping your surroundings with things you do to be the main focus... if your in the middle and all this is around you what's around them and what's around them thats around them....whats around them that's around them that's around them thats around them thats around them. See here's what I'm trying to tell you that if you pay attention to what's around around your playing on the merry go round and you lose sight of you.... so here's what you do you take that circle thats around you and skip it.... yup that's right skip it. All that around you don't matter all that matter is you you You so now look around you and tell me what you see? Do you still whats around you or do you see you.... well I see me and if I see me you have no choice to acknowledge me cause we all know you see me...

No comments:

Post a Comment