Thursday, May 21, 2009

Check it out!!!!!

Hey everybody!!! I'm back just to give you a scoop and insight on what I been up too.  Which isn't much but exploring life and chilling with my right hand man you guys might know her by Model Eujenya but she's my meryberry. When we get together ain't no stopping us we should have your own show lol.. but since we don't have one. Don't worry you can get an inside scoop and watch our episodes day and night on Modeleujenya.blogspot.com while ur on here page check out her work and drop comments..oh yeah coming soon Carrington big debut. My little princess is a smart creative dancer  entertaining dramaqueen ahead of her time she a star in the making. She will be taking dance classes so that alone will be entertainment so starting May 31 check in every week for a Carrington session.. Don't believe me wait and see..lol.. later till we meet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment