Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last night

Ok so last night was a wild fun crazy night. I went to a family bbq which was in celebration for my godfather retiring from the marines, much respect for that and shoutouts to all those who put their lives on the line for us. Juan Beliz my dear brother keep your head up and just look ahead and think happy thoughts respect you for taking matters into you own hands and standing up for wat u believe in. Ok so moving back to last night I had a blast. The music was on point the bar was of the hook brugal had me taking a trip the the twilight zone. The food was great whatever u wanted was there.  Spending time with my family was cool. and of course she like my visa card never leave home without it I was with the one and only Model Eujenya and my buddy yolanda but we call her loady as you wonderful people keep reading you will know more and more about the people in my life and why they are in my life. Have a wonderful and blessed day...cat burgulars really steal cats

No comments:

Post a Comment