Friday, May 15, 2009

In The Waiting Room

Hey wats up here I am sitting in the doctors office on another friday but this time I'm dolo missing my right hand man shout out to model eujenya you should check her out modeleujenya.blospot.com but yeah I'm sitting here in the hand clinic I broke my pinky if you didn't already know. Everyone in here has a fucked up hand or finger. Just close your eyes and imagine every1 surrounding you having some kind of cast on the left or right hand including u lol you don't think its funny well I do lol. I'm in lincoln shout out to the bronx lol so of course its nothing out of the ordinary when a nigga from rikers in the orange jumpsuit and all rolling in a wheelchair two cops with him so now they have us free civillians in the waiting room have us on hold waiting and till they get his jailbird convict ass out of there before they start calling people again ain't that a bitch the jailbird gets the attention so I guess we do have equal rights afterall 

No comments:

Post a Comment