Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Many Have Questions, I Have Many Answers



Q. When do you know when to say enough and just walk away from a relationship?

A. Every relatioship is different so I believe that as a female you just know like woman intuition. You are the really the only one to determine when enough is enough its somewhat like an epiphany a gut feeling sometimes you know before the gut feeling and your just ready but when untill that epiphany happens sucks to say some put up with to much till then but you will know.

Q. What's the difference between a healthy relationship and a unhealthy relationship?

A. A healthy relationship empowers you its filled with love compromise loyalty honesty admiration and most important both people in the relationship are happy and complete each other. Just pure happiness.
An unhealthy relationship is full of negative energy. Bringing each other down its filled with cheating dishonesty lies insecurity and it may also involve abuse wheter its physical or emtional but not all the time so don't think that its healthy because it doesn't involve abuse but at times just second guessing the relationship can mean that something is wrong.

Q. My friends notice that he doesn't treat me as good as I should be and they tell me I need to leave him what should I do?

A. Frist thing is frist your friends love you so of course they want nothing but the best for you. So based off of what they been noticing they think that you boyfriend doesn't deserve you. So my best advice for you is to just have a talk with your friends and try to understand why they feel the way they do and you explain to them how you feel about the situation. If you decide to just breakup with him for your friends even if its in your best interest you might resent them so just talk to you friends and let them know that ur happy if you are but the fact that you concern I think you deep down inside know or feel like you friends do so it might be best if you just leave him.

Q. I'm in a new relationship and I love my boyfriend but once in a while I think about my ex am I still in love with him?

A. You probably still are inlove or you might just need closure. Try to think back one your relationship ans see if the good out weights the bad if so you probably still inlove yeah but if it doesn't you might need closure there's always a reason on why there your ex so it could be best if you keep it that way everything happens for a reason.

Q. Does he love me if he pushes me to do things I don't want to do, how can I make him stop?

A. Well have you expressed to him that you don't want to do these things he's pushing you to do. If so and if he still doesn't respect your wishes then sorry to break it to you but chances are that he doesn't love you, because a man that does will respect or views opinions wishes etc, and in this case will stop pushing you to do things you don't want to do and your only way to make him stop besides telling him its an issue. And trying to compromise is leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment